Altman Siegel’s COVID-Related Safety Measures
The health and safety of our visitors and staff are our utmost concern. As such, we are dedicated to the following safety measures as the current pandemic remains a concern:
1) Limiting the number of staff members and visiting parties in the gallery at a given time.
2) Appointments will be staggered so that no visitor will be in a recently-occupied space.
3) Staff will practice appropriate social distancing of six feet or more at all times.
4) The gallery has the advantage of being an open and airy space, and it will be rigorously disinfected throughout the day.
5) Staff will be deliberate about wearing facial coverings whenever on the premises. We will ask the same of each visitor and of anyone else who may enter the building.
6) Staff will wash their hands frequently throughout the day, and hand sanitizer will be readily available for staff and visitors.
7) No staff member or visitor will be on the premises if he or she:
● has a fever
● feels unwell in any way
● has tested positive for COVID-19
● has been in contact with anyone known to have tested positive COVID-19
● has had any recent contact with anyone ill
8) Unfortunately, our restrooms will be closed to the public as long as COVID-19 is a concern.